Register on the live event page for an in-person data science bootcamp taught by Ted Petrou in your city.
- August 26-30 - Toronto
- October - Houston
- More cities coming soon!
- Exercise Python
- Intro to Pandas
- Essential Pandas Commands
- Data science is a growing field with endless career potential. This course will provide you with the skills you need to launch or enhance your career in data science analysis.
- Receive individualized direction and feedback throughout the course to ensure you are on track to successfully complete.
- Advice and direction on a final capstone project which will show real-life application of the knowledge you gained.
- Connect during and after the course with other attendees through a personalized Slack channel to help you continuously improve your skills.
- Individuals or small groups with a desire to become experts at using Python to do data science.
Professionals who work with data on a regular basis and want to master their skills in data analysis.
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR
This course is taught by Ted Petrou, an expert at data exploration and machine learning using Python. Over the past 10 years, Ted has taught hundreds of students fundamentals and advanced data science skills. He holds degrees in Applied Mathematics and Statistics. Ted is the author of multiple popular data science publications, including Master Data Analysis with Python, Exercise Python, and Pandas Cookbook.
$100.00Complete Master Data Analysis with Python BundlePurchase the entire bundle which includes Exercise Python, Master Data Analysis with Python and all video courses for each for only $100. (Some videos are still being created)